How to Create a Home that Expresses your True Self
A half-day workshop by Dagmar Holubova of Designers Atelier, London.
In this workshop I’ll be sharing my knowledge and expertise in interior design and home psychology while covering the most frequently asked questions. You’ll be getting a guide full of tools that you can apply in your own space to get all the results you truly desire.
Topics to be covered:
• What is a home? How your home can help you in becoming fully yourself.
• The psychology of hoarding. What is clutter and how does it affect you? How to tackle the toughest clutter challenges. Learning how to let go.
• Losing it all. Exploring the link between who you are and what you own.
• Collecting as a sign of intelligence
• Beyond style. Making it you! How to create a home that is in harmony with your values. • Your inner home, the psychology of colour, and how to identify your colours.
• Home. Whose place is it? Power struggles in making a home together.
• Beyond the house as status symbol. How your living arrangements can facilitate the discovery and fulfilment of your life purpose
“I really enjoyed the workshop which Dagmar delivered enthusiastically and professionally. Dagmar has a keen interest in ensuring attendees expand their mind through her teaching.”
Grace Kelly – Founder CityGirl Confidence & Graceful Events International
I am delighted to have attended and taken part in Dagmar’s workshop held at Evolve Wellness Centre. I am a surveyor dealing with predominantly commercial property. Dagmar is a truly outstanding and prolific designer who absolutely enlightened me in terms of colours, fabrics, styles, décor, seasons, flavours, scents, shapes, harmony of schemes and so much more. It was a great investment of mind, time and money!
Kaz Theuri – Director, Property Management & Investment at BW Theuri
Your Questions Answered
When you attend the live workshop – there will be time for questions incorporated with the day so that you get the answers you need. Feel free to bring photographs of problem areas in your home you wish to discuss.
Where: London, TBA
How Much: £180 online (Transformative Art of Design Philosophy Meetup Members) or £270 on the door for the live Workshop
Seats are limited to 10 attendees. Should you have any questions please email us.
You can create a home that expresses your true self!
Award Winning Interior Designer
P.S In this special workshop I will be covering all the solutions to the most frequently asked concerns. Email now to enrol: email@example.com